Main advantages of the equipment
The fiber laser cutting machine has high precision and is suitable for cutting precision accessories and fine cutting of various craft words and drawings. The cutting speed is fast, more than 100 times that of wire cutting. The heat affected area is small, the performance is stable, ensuring continuous production, not easy to deform, the cutting seam is flat, beautiful, and does not require post-processing. Compared with CNC punching machines, fiber laser cutting machines can complete various complex structures. As long as any image can be drawn on a computer, this machine can complete the processing. There is no need to open a mold, just create the image on the computer, and the product can be produced immediately, which can quickly develop new products while saving costs. The complex process requirements are difficult to achieve by CNC punching machines, and can be achieved by fiber laser cutting machines.
In addition, the surface cut by the fiber laser cutting machine is very smooth, which is difficult for CNC punching machines to achieve.
Advantages of fiber laser cutting machines:
1. Beam quality: smaller focusing spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency, and better processing quality;
2. Cutting speed: twice the same power CO2 laser cutting machine;
3. Stability: Adopting high-performance fiber laser, stable performance
4. High electro-optic conversion efficiency, energy-saving and environmentally friendly;
5. Usage cost: The power consumption of the entire machine is lower than CO2, saving production costs
6. Maintenance cost: no laser working gas; Fiber optic transmission without the need for reflective lenses; Can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7. Easy operation and maintenance of the product: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
8. Flexible light guide effect: compact in size, compact in structure, easy to meet flexible processing requirements. The internal technology of the fiber laser cutting machine is uniquely designed, with a special inner cavity to ensure stable system operation and constant and long-lasting power. The cutting gaps are uniform and consistent, making it easy to calibrate and maintain. Closed light path guiding ensures the cleanliness and lifespan of the lenses.
Application Industry and Cuttable Materials
Widely used in various manufacturing and processing industries such as decoration, advertising sign production, sheet metal processing, high and low voltage electrical cabinet production, textile machinery parts, aviation, aerospace, electronics, kitchen utensils, automobiles, machinery, elevators, electrical parts, spring plates, subway parts, precision accessories, ships, metallurgical equipment, industrial gifts, tool processing, metal external processing, etc.
1. Pre sales service: including consulting services for laser equipment from engineering and technical personnel, user departments, supply departments, and other personnel of the user unit, process experiments for samples, equipment selection, etc. This service is free of charge.
2. Installation, debugging, and training: After the equipment is transported to Party A, Party B is responsible for the installation, debugging, and delivery for use on Party A''s site with the assistance of Party A. Party B comes with necessary special tools and debugging tools. and train the operation and maintenance personnel of the demand side again.
The training content includes:
General knowledge of laser safety protection
The basic principle of lasers and the construction of laser cutting machines
Operating skills of control systems
Equipment operation and precautions
Skills in daily equipment maintenance, laser adjustment, and spare parts replacement
The training period is about 5 days.
The above data is for reference only, and some data may be subject to changes. Please consult the business manager for specific matters.